Peace Lutheran Church Mission, Core Values, and Vision Statement
“As followers of Jesus Christ, our purpose is to strengthen each other in Him so that we share His love and Good News with everyone.”
Biblical Authority - is the basis of truth and sound doctrine.
Christ-Centered – All Peace ministries center on Jesus as Lord and Savior.
Christian Education – growing disciples of Jesus from cradle to grave.
Relationships – are built within our church and community.
Outreach – to our community and world with the Gospel.
Organization – is important for effective ministry
Quality – leadership, programs, facilities and technology.
Peace Lutheran Church and School is a Resource Center training and sending disciples of Jesus to the community and world by meeting the needs of people in the spirit of Christian love. This is done when…
Praise – We worship regularly in meaningful and uplifting services, grounded in God’s Word yet also exploring ways to enhance our worship experiences.
Prepare – Members of Peace are equipped for ministry action teams through an individualized process to impact their families, church and community. Regular study of God’s Word and prayer is vital to this preparation, as is the preparation of a sound financial plan utilizing our God-given resources.
Produce – Using our gifts, talents, and abilities we produce disciples of Jesus by
* emphasizing ministry to families in our church and community.
* continuing to build our youth ministry at Peace, reaching more of our community and world
* sending ministry action teams into our community and world to meet the physical needs
around us, thereby opening the door to spread the Gospel.
* increasing the enrollment of Peace Lutheran School by exploring the expansion of our
early childhood programming to meet the need of families in our community.
* continuing to provide Christian financial education and resources to people in our church
Voters Approved 12-9-10